Make a Difference in the Meaningful Use of Medical Health Software
Join our team as an
Administrative Assistant / Customer Support Associate
This small, friendly office environment welcomes your strong work ethic and attention to detail as you lead the administrative role in our organization and implement, and support medical offices during their transition to an electronic Medical Office Information System. Superior customer service skills and a “can do” attitude of getting the job done are attributes you must possess. The skills you have acquired can come from various businesses, health offices or organizations – general practitioner, specialist, dental, physiotherapy, clinics and others – the key being your ability to support and teach others. Top notch training will be provided for you to become well versed with our Electronic Medical Records system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead and complete the various administrative duties in our organization including event planning and production
· Provide Medical Offices with knowledge, training and support in the use of an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
· Update, develop and produce helpful documentation for users
· Act as a liaison and ambassador, passing on information to various teams to support the customer.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Effective presentation and communication skills in both a group and individual setting
· Excellent customer service skills; patience, listening, and a knack for understanding customer needs
· Solid verbal, written comprehension and well developed computer skills with a keen eye for detail
· Consideration of administrative experience, software knowledge, education and skill.
Applicants may send their cover letter and résumé as identified on our Careers section www.aihs.ca/careers or fax to 250-564-2655.
No phone calls or personal visits please. We thank all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.